statcounter

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

#23 - Tweet a Little

A few weeks ago I had a friend putting together a gift basket for a teacher. She asked what teachers would most want as a gift. While I thought I had some good ideas, I've learned that it's always wise to go to the source. I asked the Twitterverse, and Tweeting teachers specifically, what they most want as a gift. I was thrilled when answers started rolling in!  I passed on the information and an awesome gift basket was created... but that's when I realized that this was a pretty easy random act of kindness in the making. I picked an awesome teacher who had Tweeted my way and decided to gift him the suggestion he made. So a couple weeks ago Mr Hardy's room got several boxes of Kleenex and a whole mess of Expo markers!  Best yet, Amazon delivered them directly to the campus so I managed this whole act of kindness from my desk. How's that for an awesome and efficient kindness moment? Mr Hardy - thank you for your awesome spirit and your heart for kids. We're a better school community because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment