statcounter

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

#8 - When the going gets busy, the busy deserve flowers

It's been a couple weeks since I was intentional with doing and blogging acts of kindness.  Life, as it inevitably does, got busy.  My sister, Amy Grosso, knows a few things about busy.  Full time job, near full time board member and volunteer for the AFSP, full time mom of a three year old, and full time wife of a husband who is a coach and currently in the depths of lacrosse season.  Amy is whipped this time of year, but she continues to go full blast and give every aspect of her life her all.  Sometimes the busiest of us needs just a tiny reminder that someone notices that things are tough but they keep kicking.  Amy, I notice.  I am amazed by your endurance and passion for everything in your life.  If that doesn't deserve flowers on a random Tuesday, I don't know what does.

No comments:

Post a Comment