statcounter

Sunday, August 27, 2017

#20 - Feeling Helpless with Harvey

I have many friends struggling with the devestation unleashed upon southeast Texas by Harvey. I continue to tease some of my Houston friends about getting a boat to come get them, and I would if I could. When disasters like this strike and there's not much we can do to help, it starts feeling rather helpless. So rather than buying a boat and traveling to Houston where I would surely end up needing saving myself, I donated to the Red Cross this morning. They are in the thick of things providing relief to those who need it most. I'd love it if you'd do the same... https://www.redcross.org/donate/ You can select Harvey specifically from that page if you're so inclined. To my friends and to strangers who may see this, you're in my prayers. I wish I could do more, but know that we're here ready to help in any way we can whenever we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment